• Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Yes | No

Gift suggestions for a 16 year old girl?

OK, my granddaughter is turning 16 in about two weeks and I don't know what to get her. Suggestions please.

And yes, I know what you are all thinking, "He is waaaaaaay to young to have a 16 year old grandchild." And yes this is true. My youngest son is in fact two months younger than her. But hey, that's what you get when your eldest marries a woman 20 years older than him with a child. My son adopted her. And some of you may remember the post I made when they got married that my granddaughter was so happy that night (after the wedding before the adoption) she went home and changed her last name on her face-book page to ours.

But I digress.

She is turning 16, lives in Massachusetts and I would like to get her something special. Ideas? Suggestions? \

I usually send her a Ulysses for b-day and Christmas, but would like to send her something a little extra for her 16th. BTW, her Mom and Dad and VERY strict about stuff. (And I was so lenient with him???).

Plus this year has been very good to me financially, I am feeling generous. :)

Ideas?
    Dominatindj11 loves to suck my cock.

nonsense poopy pants

Yes | No
    My in-laws did something pretty cool. They gave their granddaughter 16 of each $1's $5's $10's $20's $50's and $100's then they got her a bunch of little things in 16's like 16 of her favorite candy bars and gum and crap like that. They made everything about 16.

ICThawk: I prefer ladies underwear
    (23:20:17) guernica: my turn to get in them gunts

Yes | No
    Have they set up a tax defered education fund?
    Marcus answered, "I'll send him some flowers or some fruit. He'll be all right."

samandbendriveme: Geez totally nailed the real me!

Waterboy

Yes | No

Yes | No
    Birth control pills?

Administrator
    Twitter
    ICThawk

Yes | No
    Go to a store that sells Vera Bradley stuff and restyle her life. Idk about the east coast but here in the MW all the girls love that stuff.

Tufa Farmer

Yes | No
    Rabbit.

/thread

Waterboy

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfooker View Post
    My in-laws did something pretty cool. They gave their granddaughter 16 of each $1's $5's $10's $20's $50's and $100's then they got her a bunch of little things in 16's like 16 of her favorite candy bars and gum and crap like that. They made everything about 16.
    Your in-laws gave a 16 year old girl more than three thousand dollars?

If it was toward a college fund that's one thing, but your post makes it sound like it was cash. That's stupid.

High Class Wheater

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post

If it was toward a college fund that's one thing, but your post makes it sound like it was cash. That's stupid.
    I agree. That's wedding gift type money.

nonsense poopy pants

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post

It was cash, and you have to know the girls before you judge. She actually takes all the money she gets and puts in her saving account/ college fund. She has done this as long as I have known her. I bet her savings account is almost as much as mine.

ICThawk: I prefer ladies underwear
    (23:20:17) guernica: my turn to get in them gunts

Yes | No
    Must be nice to be rich as a 16 year old.
    (12:48:12) samandbendriveme: ok. i thought you would want a picture of the juice dripping off my chin. whatever

Yes | No
    you guys.. birth control? lol

How about an Ipad?
    "blue is where I want to be, makes me feel I'm in the sea..."

Yes | No
    girls are fucking stupid and careless. Don't get them anything expensive because they will lose it unless it's as big as a car.
    (23:35:57) AJC: KVN is so badass that he wolvers in his sleep. Truefact.

Beast Mode

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KVN638 View Post
    girls are fucking stupid and careless. Don't get them anything expensive because they will lose it unless it's as big as a car.
    Which they still might lose.

' '

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSinisterUrge View Post
    Birth control pills?
    Or condoms. Maybe both.

Professional Slacker

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dominatindj11 View Post
    Which they still might lose.
    (21:38:46) vorsk: tapeworms eat from the inside, I come inside you and you know I am there

(13:10:47) gravyshanks: nothing like a nude loamroll

Waterboy

Yes | No
    OMG I totally agree - and like 16yo boys are so damn smart and careful . . . .

Moderatus Emeritus

Yes | No
    How about a Gift Certificate to the Abortionplex?

Waterboy

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkmom View Post
    Thank you Jayhawkmom :)
    I like the Ipad idea if she doesn't have one - or some other cool electronic thing.
    I also liked the '16' idea (a lot of money going up to $100, but that's not necessary) but 16 of the small things to go with the gift.

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkmom View Post
    get mad all you want. Guys are stupid and wreckless. However, I don't know many that just happen to misplace expensive items. I know 3 girls who have lost their cameras the same day they were given to them. I know 0 guys who have done that. My experience means everything and translates to life.

Waterboy

Yes | No
    There you go... a camera is another nice present.

Professional Slacker

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopo View Post
    How about a Gift Certificate to the Abortionplex?

I still can't believe how many fucking idiots on Facebook thought that article was real.
    (21:38:46) vorsk: tapeworms eat from the inside, I come inside you and you know I am there

Waterboy

Yes | No
    get mad all you want. Guys are stupid and wreckless. However, I don't know many that just happen to misplace expensive items. I know 3 girls who have lost their cameras the same day they were given to them. I know 0 guys who have done that. My experience means everything and translates to life.
    I'm sure what you really mean is "I know 0 guys."

Yes | No
    lol whatever you have to tell yourself. This isn't a battle of the sexes. Women will take cameras and other electronics and things out with them while men typically do not. Men usually have pants with pockets to carry their shit, women do not. Women lose their shit at a higher rate because of those things.

Moderatus Emeritus

Yes | No
    I'm grateful that women lose their panties at the rate they do.

It's not easy being a man, wanting to fornicate all the damned time just for the survival of the species. Women need to give us the secks.

They don't get the secks in the Middle East and look at the poor bastards, blowing their own dumb selves up for a fantasy of some fugly virgins.

3rd Chair Moderator
    Twitter
    WavingTheWheat

Yes | No
    I know what she'd love...

Yes | No
    I don't typically agree with KVN. That being said, I had a FB friend complaining yesterday that her teenage daughter had lost/destroyed her FOURTH cell phone this year. Jumped into a pool with it in her pocket.

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobers View Post
    I know what she'd love...
    this photo shows how un sorta rican Jefe really is. Some random stripper has a nicer tan than him.

Professional Slacker

Yes | No
    this photo shows how un sorta rican Jefe really is. Some random stripper has a nicer tan than him.
    That photo was taken before summer. I'm pretty much black now.