• Login:

Welcome to the WavingTheWheat.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Yes | No

I just won a million bucks in the PCH email lottery!

So bite me biatches

Attention PCH Winner : William J. P3nfold

We hereby use this medium to introduce our new established PCH Center in the United kingdom and also acknowledge the receipt of your claims requirement regarding the winning notification mail you received, informing you of the prize you have won PCH LOTTO, after the verification process was conducted I wish to inform you that the lotto department and promotions department has just approved your payment of ONE MILLION DOLLARS $1,000,000.USD.

For the positive awareness light of our new office in the United kingdom, PCH UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY TEAM will be in charge for the speed up of your winning check, and your lottery winning documents which is of high importance to you, so I expect you to show great appreciation to (Publishers Clearing House) PCH LOTTO as a great firm haven been in existence for years and has single highhandedly made this promotion possible in other to promote (Publishers Clearing House United Kingdom) in every corner of the world through the means of the internet as a global source of reaching people world wide.

Incase you still have doubts arising from the angle of how you got selected, note that the selection process was carried out through an electronic email ballot system our aim was to select winners through the internet which will be a much more easier way to select winners all around the universe due to the fact that only you alone have access to your email so have no fear. Meanwhile you are expected to pay some fees along the line to ensure the safety delivery of your check and documents, this fees will not be more than normal shipping charges which we feel will not be a problem to you.

Note that a hard cover insurance policy was placed on your winnings by the (publishers Clearing House) PCH Lotto company to avoid any harm or illegal channeling due to this, deduction of any amount of money from your funds cannot be done from your Won prize. The instructions given inline with the rules and regulation of the England gaming board once you get your winning funds check you are expected to deposit it in your personal bank account and there is a certain assurance that the entire ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS you have won will be accredited into your account in not less than three to four banking days please note.

The below stated items are available inside your package for onward delivery to you and it will be dispatched Via First / Second AIR SURE delivery channel. Once you meet up with our payment requirements.

Package Contents: Check, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Weight of Original Winning Certificate:

0.12g

Weight ofBank Check:

0.6g

Total weight of Parcel:

0.18g

Total Net weight of Parcel:

0.20g

Color of Parcel:

BROWN

Parcel Packaging:

BONDED

To enable us dispatch your package kindly see charges below.

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY
    Max Delivery Duration 72hrs
    Mailing /freight cost 260.10
    Fuel surcharge 10.00
    Insurance 140.98
    Vat (5%) 34.80

TOTAL:445.98 GBP = $707.98 USD

SECOND CLASS DELIVERY
    Max Delivery Duration 120hrs
    Mailing /freight cost 200.10
    Fuel surcharge 5.00
    Insurance 75.98
    Vat (5%) 34.80

TOTAL:314.78 GBP = $499.73 USD

PAYMENT TERMS:We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for such package. Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail so do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery

Finally upon receipt of full payment , your package shall be dispatched via your choice of delivery system and as soon as we complete the shipment process the original scanned copy of your package shipment dispatch slip issued by the shipping company and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent to you for your verification.

PLEASE NOTE,YOU ARE TO CONFIRM THE DETAILS BELLOW:

RECEIVERS NAME:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

DELIVERY OPTION:

Note: This means that the above stated charges cannot be deducted from your Draft Check and hence must be provided by you before we can commence shipment.

You are to respond immediately so that we can provide you with the payment details required to forward delivery cost.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been fully processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you and I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to write to us. Until we hear from you again take care.

Congratulations once again.

Best Regards,
    Mr Peterson Bowl

TELEPHONE: +44 xxxxxxxx

Dispatch Officer

Whoops... I shouldn't have told you. I was supposed to keep it confidential. Btw, the phone number the bastards put there is a +44 phone number, which carries incredibly high per minute charges. So bite me suckers, I am rich!

I can't believe my good fortune. My mailing address is

William J. P3nfold

4I9 Enr0n Street

Silver P3ak, Nevada USA 8O325

Let's go with option 1, the more expensive option. I normally would not do that, but what the hell, right? Thank you again Publishers Clearing House. Am I going to be on your television commercials?

William J. Penfold

Lotto lads can be a blast to play with.
    Last edited by beakumhawks; 02-15-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Yes | No
    I need to get back into doing these. They were so much fun the first time

Yes | No
    More organizations need positive awareness light.

Ruler of World

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Danykef View Post
    blah blah spam shit
    I tink I met dis guy in Pyongyang prison one time. He tawk nonsense to me so I make him defence misitrar. Den his rife refuse to give BJs when I ring berr so I kirr him. Que sera sera!
    Last edited by Oobers; 03-01-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Participant

Yes | No
    Consider yourself lucky since you were the one picked out of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
    Could've been a dude from a planet 1,000,000 light years away.
    Not a frequent poster

mildly annoyed

Yes | No
    Here's a really scummy one I happened across tonight.